Mitrowski Welding has a huge inventory of new and used welding equipment for many applications. We stock all major brands offer competitive pricing on the equipment you need for you application.
Welding Helmets and Welding Lens ShadesAmong the many machines and equipment that we offer, welding helmets are some of the most important. With the right helmet, you can increase, not just your safety and comfort, but your productivity and weld quality.
When considering what welding helmet is right for you and your application, think about the following:
- Safety standards: Your helmet should meet all ANSI Z87+ standards, ensuring that the helmet and lenses can survive high velocity impact and provide 100% ultraviolet and infrared filtering.
- Passive vs. Auto-Darkening Lens: Passive lens can be an economical choice and will perform their duty, but they also have a few downsides. If you are a beginning welder, a passive lens may make it difficult to position because you must do it with a head snap. Auto-darkening lens perform as their name suggests, darkening when the sensors detect an arc start.
- Helmet Weight: If you are a frequent welder, you may notice neck fatigue because of the weight of the helmet. If you are using passive lens, it can take an even greater toll on your neck because of the constant movement. Even a one-pound difference can be noticeable in a helmet’s weight.
Welding Fume ExtractorsWelding fume extractors offer a number of benefits, from reducing equipment costs to ensuring government regulations. A welding fume extraction system includes three respiratory protection methods:
- Engineered systems: Fans and ductwork that remove the welding fumes from the area
- Source capture extraction devices: Devices that remove welding fumes directly from the arc. They filter the fumes and then release the air back into the surrounding area
- Personal Protection Equipment: This equipment can include a wide variety of respirators including half-masks and Personal Air Powered Respirators (PAPRs).
Other Welding Equipment from Mitrowski Welding
Track TorchesThese are also known as track burners. They are mounted on tracks and used to maintain precise and stable travel speeds. They are smaller, making them easier to maneuver than traditional cutting torches. Track torches are best for large-scale projects.
Welding Rod OvensThese can be used as preheating ovens or for post-heating. They are used by welders and fabricators to heat-treat weldments or metallic parts. They are also useful for maintaining stick welding electrodes, flux, and other consumables long-term.
Pipe Beveling MachinePipe Beveling is used to prepare tubing to be welded by forming an angle on the edge of the tube or pipe. This process can also be used for deburring the cut ends for safety or for making the tubing more visually appealing.
Pipeline rollers protect and support a pipeline section during river and road crossings. They also help minimize drag forces of pipe-pulling through horizontally drilled or bored holes. They are extremely durable and are able to hole a ton of weight.
Welding stands are used for rolling and supporting pipe and handling pipe safely and efficiently. They are typically used in conjunction with welding positioners.
Track Cutting Machines
Track cutting machines are used to make long, straight cuts or gouges that are difficult and time consuming to do by hand with the necessary precision.
Flux Vacuums and Recovery Units
Flux recovery systems are used to remove unused flux, slag, or fused particle during welding and separate the slag-free flux into a hopper to be used later.
Contact Mitrowski Welding for Welding EquipmentMitrowski Welding is a major supplier of new and used fabrication welding and positioning equipment. From welding positioners to helmets and stands, we are your one-stop shop for welding supplies and accessories.
Our inventory is always changing. If you can’t find the used or new welding equipment you’re looking for listed on our site, please contact us and we’ll help you find the products you need. Request a quote on any item in our inventory to learn more.